OK, the forum is coming..

Jeff Andros jeff at bigredtj.com
Wed Jul 25 20:56:59 CEST 2007

WARNING: replies to multiple messages

Richard said:

>  If they were interested in developing, they would follow the wiki as it
> is the only source for finding development specs, cvs links, walkthroughs,
> etc.

Some of us are waiting for hardware... don't get me wrong, you can do a lot
with an emulator, I've just been bitten more than enough times by "it worked
in sim".  I can wait patiently for the hardware to get here, then I'll
probably be much more active on the wiki

On 7/24/07, Ben Burdette <bburdette at comcast.net> wrote:

> So, you need to have a forum that is set up to work like a mailing
> list.  No editing, threaded discussion.  Don't have a flat format.  I
> don't see what's wrong with that.

Despising forums, I haven't really checked, but isn't this what gmane is
for? I think it's already been made... and discussed to death

--
Jeff