email vs forum (was Re: OK, the forum is coming..)

ramsesoriginal ramsesoriginal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 08:04:00 CEST 2007

Ehrm.. try looking at the settings, maybe you habe simply deactivated it.
Because for me it works pretty fine with the threated view.

oh, yes, and by the way, the possibility to format text and include
images/links/wathever would be really good for the average user.

My corner of the web: http://ramsesoriginal.wordpress.com
My dream, my world: http://abenu.wordpress.com