OpenMoko trademark issues...

Bartlomiej Zdanowski AutoGuard Ltd. b.zdanowski at
Thu Jul 26 08:11:02 CEST 2007

Jae Stutzman pisze:
> OpenMoko.Inc needs to have a clear trademark policy on the name
> OpenMoko and associated logo, etc. Right now the maemo people are
> going through some stuff do to recent changes. This is something that
> Sean and co need to figure out. If it is already figgured out then it
> should be posted somewhere on the wiki...a quick search for trademark
> reveals nothing.
Yes, at Polish OpenMoko community page we have slightly repainted logo
just to point our Polish roots ;) So I'm curious if we didn't breake the
law doing this.
The logo can be seen at

*Best regards for all Community members!
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Product Research & Development Department
AutoGuard & Insurance Ltd.

Omulewska 27 street
04-128 Warsaw
phone +48 22 611 69 23 <>