Why you won't find me in the forum much

Giles Jones giles.jones at zen.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 12:21:47 CEST 2007

Ortwin Regel <ortwin at gmail.com> wrote :

> But why are we even bothering to have this discussion? Web forums aren&#39;t stupid. They are a popular tool for discussion on the internet. If you are too stupid to use them, that&#39;s not my problem.

Maybe there's confusion? the forums were only proposed for user discussion. The developer lists will continue.

It's not about being stupid, people have stated that they sync their email to their mobile device and read them on the move.

Forums are ok, but email is faster. Compare webmail to a proper email application to see the difference.

G O Jones