Krzysztof Kajkowski cayco at poczta.cayco.pl
Thu Jul 26 18:27:19 CEST 2007

2007/7/26, Mark Eichin <eichin-openmoko at thok.org>:
> Advanced kit arrived, yay!
> Batteries and uSD cards were missing, boo!

You did not receive any of the uSD cards? No batteries either?

> The phone doesn't appear to power up off of the USB cable by itself, either...

Couple of months ago there was a problem amongst phase 0 developers -
if their phone's battery was completly dead neo1973 did not charge it.
I donno if this was fixed but charging battery in external charger (or
in other phone - ie. Nokia)  helped.

I'm sory to hear that $450 advanced set does not have everything it
has to. I wonder if this could be more common thing. Did you try to
contact anyone at openmoko?