whee!

Marco Barreno barreno at cs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 26 22:03:54 CEST 2007

On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 01:13:49PM -0400, thus spake Mark Eichin:
> [...]
> In fact, the second layer had the headset, the laser pointer, the
> strap,  the flex-cable for the debug board, and the 2 usb cables (the
> debug board itself is in the upper level.)   I note from the picture
> on http://openmoko.com/products-neo-advanced-00-develkit.html that
> there aren't cutouts for the batteries, either...

I'm looking at that picture, and it looks to me like there are two
white batteries in the lower level right by the case handle, next to
the MicroSD card(s).  If those two white things aren't batteries, what
are they?

Or are you saying just that those batteries in the picture are sitting
on top of the foam without cutouts, and they weren't there in your
kit?

Marco

--
"To be a philosopher is not merely to have subtle thoughts, nor even
to found a school, but so to love wisdom as to live according to its