Data Link Disable Capability?

David S Gathright David.Gathright at colorado.edu
Fri Jul 27 05:47:48 CEST 2007

Thanks for the replies, all.  I guess what I was wishing for was a
'built-in' way to disable the connection (call it 'economy mode' for the
'thrift-conscious').  I can settle for a hack, though, I suppose...as long
as it's not too much of a pain (i.e. having to repeat N steps every N
day/hours/etc).

DSG