greetings and a question

tyler laing cooltlguy at
Fri Jul 27 07:07:29 CEST 2007

What I meant is, in the consumer version, will this be possible? And I meant "driver", not drive. I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough in my first question. Thanks for your time!Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 05:25:46 +0100Subject: Re: greetings and a questionis, is it possible to have the Neo1973 connect via Peer-to-peer wireless networking to another computer/phone?not til October at least.....current version has no wi-fi   Is there a drive yet for it?many people talking about it..... :-)if that is what you mean
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Get it now!