3G sim cards

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Jul 27 13:18:07 CEST 2007

I don't have a Neo however I do have a AT&T 3G fireball card.....I can
definitely confirm that this works in much much older 2g handsets (I
have a few older 2g handsets that I've traded up from over time).

The newest at&t sim that came with my last new handset 6 months ago
(cingular 8525-htc hermes) works in all the other older handsets.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net