Fwd: Wiki application list.

Ricky arcanericky at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:05:06 CEST 2007

On 7/27/07, John Locke <mail at freelock.com> wrote:

> GPS: CLI drivers/application got nuked in my initial flash (I put a note
> of a way you can actually back this up before flashing on the
> wiki--previously the instructions for backing it up required the device
> to be running, but you couldn't boot without flashing) -- no idea.
> (OpenMoko team--how can we get a copy of the GPS drivers?)

I seem to have wiped out my GPS drivers and applications in my initial flash
also.  Had to - I didn't know of a way to back up before doing so.

If you are referring to the backup instructions here:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Getting_Started_with_your_Neo1973#Initial_backup

I still don't see the note about how to do this.  I'll need a copy of the
GPS drivers at some point too - I can live without them for the moment
though.

Thanks for the list - I've only spent about fifteen minutes with my phone.
I can't seem to pry it away from my co-workers for the moment.

Ricky