voice command line (was: ssh to a phone ... thats awesome !!)

Mark markitect at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:53:46 CEST 2007

ssh is awesome, but in the future when your on the go it would be
handy to have all the commands (shell commands, common keywords and
programs in path) to be bindable to voice commands.  Like voice
dialing, but for a shell.  I know full blown speech recognition is
unlikely, but just commands seems doable.  Does anyone have any
experience with voice learning?

What do you guys think?

Mark