Phone arrive! - Torx required?

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Sat Jul 28 05:18:05 CEST 2007

Yay, my basic Neo1973 arrived today.  It looks quite cool smaller than I
expected and lightweight.

But I think I'm about to fail my geek status - can't figure out how to insert
the microSD card that came with it, without full disassembly of the unit.  I,
uh, don't own a Torx toolset and didn't order the advanced model with tools.
I later decided I should have, but when I found out that changes move you to
the back of the order line, I stayed with the basic unit.

So, microSD installation w/o a Torx tool?  And I guess a guitar pick as well,
to get at the back of the PCB?

-Jeff