Phone arrive! - Torx required?

Paul Eggleton bluelightning at bluelightning.org
Sat Jul 28 05:49:46 CEST 2007

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007, Jeff Rush wrote:
> But I think I'm about to fail my geek status - can't figure out how to
> insert the microSD card that came with it, without full disassembly of the
> unit.

Just slide the SIM card holder in the direction marked OPEN, and then hinge it
out of the way, then slide the SD card holder in the OPEN direction and hinge
it up as well. Don't use too much force since the whole assembly is a little
bit fragile.

Make sure you put the cards in the correct way around and then reverse the
process. The holders should click back into place when hinged back down and
slid into the LOCK position.

Cheers,
Paul