3G sim cards

Scott Rushforth scott at spotman.net
Sat Jul 28 09:43:01 CEST 2007

Minor update on the cingular/att 3g sim issue:

I tested my device out this evening with a t-mobile prepaid sim (2g),
and I am able to make outgoing calls successfully.  Even got the audio
working after some fuss ;)

So anyhow, seems like its definitely due to either the cingular/att
network and/or the 3g sim card, and not the neo itself.

Fwiw, the sim contacts on both of the sims appear slightly different.  I
do not know enough about sim cards to know how significant that is.

Cheers,
-scott