An idea of sorts

Mark markitect at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 17:33:15 CEST 2007

One BIG problem; wouldn't this type of routing require you to
periodically broadcast your ID number.  This would be great, if it
wasn't you phone number, but it does create the potential for people
to snoop for phone numbers (I'm hoping OpenMoko gets big enough to
make it worth peoples time).  I believe we should use some one-way
hashing at least for the actual broadcast number.  Then people have to
already have your phone number and compare hashed ones (store it as an
invisible address book entry).