Placing an order for September Release of FIC Neo.

admin at mmri.us admin at mmri.us
Sat Jul 28 17:50:16 CEST 2007

Is there any way to place an order now for the public release of the
consumer targeted FIC NEO to come out after September.

I dont want to purchase the current version but want to place an order
asap for the public release version with Wifi etc.

I read the posts, but cannot make out the exact order details for the
consumer model to be released after Septemeber.

I looked over the Iphone recently and however nice the AT&T lock-in and
lack of GPS makes it a dead dodo for me and my company.

I cant wait to be able to SSH into my phone...awful.

thanks
Lventer