Email Problems????

Steve Grevemeyer grevemes at
Fri Jul 27 15:26:10 CEST 2007

Is it just me or do other have problems trying to email anyone

I've been trying to get any information on my order for weeks.  I
consistently get an delay response:

  The original message was received at Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:02:43 -0400
  from []

  451 4.4.1 reply: read error from
  <orders at>... Deferred: Connection timed out with
  Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
  Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

I've even tried emailing William Lai directly but I get the same

I have an order number [ #1920] but haven't
gotten even the YES_I_DO email. (though I tried to send in a preemptive

Sorry to send this through the list but I've about exhausted all of the
other alternatives. Oh, and I want the phone. :) :)

Steve Grevemeyer
seg at