AT command test suite

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at
Sat Jul 28 21:11:01 CEST 2007

On 7/28/07, Andy Powell <openmoko at> wrote:
> Why do you feel the need to apply the GPL to this? It's in the public domain -
> leave it there.

It is implemented in Perl and command-line.

I thought it will be valuable to write a perl-GTK GUI [1] application
for it, so an end-user can simply 'click' on say a "Run AT Test"
button or something, which can save the result to a file, and can
possibly submit the results/report to developers.

We could enhance this to the following wiki page to include useful
info as to what works and what doesn't:

In case, developers need to debug further, the results/reports might
be useful. Just a thought.

Shakthi Kannan