Placing an order for September Release of FIC Neo.

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 04:00:18 CEST 2007

Ok, no need to worry about non-upgradeability. You can update all the OS and
apps on the Neo's with the standard USB cable it comes with (or possibly
even over wifi or bluetooth even).

I'm also pretty confident that they won't be delaying release of GTA02
because of software.  As long as the OS is still working (which it would
seem to be nearly identical to current OS), they'd push it out the door.
They may not be pushing it to the wider market, but I'm sure they'll have it
for sale directly.  I mean, the current version doesn't reliably make phone
calls and they sold it!

-Steven