[ANNOUNCE]: New 'device-owners' mailing list

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Sun Jul 29 08:33:07 CEST 2007

Hi!

I think community@ is really full with all kinds of discussions somehow
related to openmoko, the project, philosophy, the hardware, business
model, ...  (and noise).

All the other lists are with a fairly narrow subject related to specific
aspects of development for/on OpenMoko.

Thus, we needed a place where our device owners (phase 0 and phase 1)
can share their experiences and help each other.

So I've created device-owners at lists.openmoko.org as a new list.  It is
already linked from the wiki (even SH1).  You can subscribe at
http://lists.openmoko.org/mailman/listinfo/device-owners

I'd appreciate if people respect the list policy and really use this
list for actual Q&A of people who have one of our devices in their
possession.

It would be great if some of our phase-0 developers, who already have
plenty of experience with the Neo, would hang out at this new list and
share their knowledge with all the phase-1 newbies.

Thanks!

Happy hacking,