GTA02 Board only option in October?

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht+gnus200707 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 19:20:15 CEST 2007

Harald Welte <laforge at openmoko.org> writes:
> So you probably wouldn't save more than USD 50 (maximum) that way.  And
> for that, you have all the risk of some assembly problem?

Not that I think it is a good expenditure of FIC's limited employee's
time at this point, but one thing to think about for the long run is
fostering a feeling of openness in all respects.  Even thought it
makes little sense for someone to upgrade individual parts for their
phone, the mere fact that such an upgrade *exists* will create a
different feeling in peoples minds.  It is just another way for FIC to
convince folks that they are the good guys and
Apple/Nokia/Motorola/etc are all closed systems in every respect.

-wolfgang
IPv6 on Fedora 7 http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/fedora/ipv6-tunnel.html