another GPS idea - speed-sensitive voicemail

Michael Welter mike at telecommatters.net
Sun Jul 29 19:57:12 CEST 2007

In order to tether my Mac laptop to my GSM RAZR, I had to download a
script from http://home2.btconnect.com/Taniwha/.  The script was for
GPRS, but I noticed there was also a script for GSM analog.  I assume
this modem connection would be between the phone and the base station,
so that probably wouldn't do us any good.

--
Michael Welter
Telecom Matters Corp.