another GPS idea - speed-sensitive voicemail

Kyle Bassett kylebassett at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 21:30:57 CEST 2007

Mark,

I love the idea!  And maybe a feature like dumping the call to a BT headset
device if present.  I am curious, I assume there would be a config option or
something, because how would it tell if you are the driver?  A preference
per contact could be used as well.  ie.  I don't mind if my family calls me
while driving, but not Joe, Bob, or Steve."

*I hate the fact that I cannot download or save my voicemail messages...  I
cannot with Verizon anyways.  Developing a voicemail utility to save a
voicemail locally when service is available but you are just ignoring calls
would be quite nice.The ability to start recording at any time during a
conversation could be useful as well.

-Kyle