another GPS idea - speed-sensitive voicemail

ramsesoriginal ramsesoriginal at
Mon Jul 30 10:12:21 CEST 2007

> This suggests that altitude might be something to check as well,
> though as someone else pointed out that's a little late to enable
> flight mode :)

Why do you always think of planes when speaking of altitude? What about
Mountain-climbing?  Paragliding? Deltaplanes? Private Ultralight-Planes?
Altitude would also be cool for skiers: if it's increasing, leave phone
calls in (i'm on the lift). If it's decreasing, block them (i'm skiing and
don't want to be annyoed).

All this features configurable on a per-contact-basis would be cool (don't
let my wife call me when i'm skiing, ..)

My corner of the web:
My dream, my world: