GTA02 Board only option in October?

Steve openmokolists at mysteryvortex.com
Tue Jul 31 03:48:12 CEST 2007

Ian Stirling wrote:
> I would like to see a bare GTA01 board being available - even after
> GTA02 becomes available.

There was some previous mention of available parts.  I'd like to be able
to buy the plastic case.  That way I would have the option of possibly
doing a little hardware hacking along with case modding, but still have
the option to go back to the stock case.

Looking at the Photos of the current version, the processor appears to
be BGA.  That'll make some things a bit hard.  It'd be really nice if
FIC routed any unused pins out from under the chip for us, *if* they
have the board real estate for it.

There's still a lot of interesting things that could be done with the
existing available interfaces.  Anybody have any clue how many layers
the PCB is? (just curious)