What is the FCC ID of the neo1973?

Adam Krikstone krikstone at cox.net
Tue Jul 31 07:18:43 CEST 2007

Just curious.  It will give info like SAR and other testing information
like the upcoming Nokia E90 here:
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/fcc_query.php?gc=PYA&pc=RA-6

I was more curious about the draft consumer documentation/manual that
they submitted or lack their of.

When it does get approved I would guess it will go live here:
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/fcc_query.php?gc=EUN&pc=GTA01BV4
or
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/fcc_query.php?gc=EUN&pc=GTA02