MacOS X users get together!

Krzysztof Kajkowski cayco at
Tue Jul 31 09:28:09 CEST 2007

I know there are some MacOS users here. Let's get together and write
down some notes on using Neo1973 with your Macs. I started where you can already find some
interesting information and references to other sites.

I know that Linux guys (geeks ;) very often use Macs since it's a nice
and functional gadget. And I guess many of them would buy Neo1973
since it would be nice and functional ;) I think that after end-user
release there should be some solutions for connecting your Mac and