Anyone, not billed yet?

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Tue Jul 31 11:24:21 CEST 2007

Hello Sudharshan,

Yes I haven't been billed yet. My order id is #2018, ordered 9 July,
around 08:30 CST (Taiwan time). Joachim "roh" Steiger did confirm that
my order is in the system and that my YES_I_DO email was received
successfully. I was also asking anxiously about this on #openmoko last
night and a couple of theories were that OpenMoko may be having problems
importing the Neo1973 P1s into Taiwan or that my billing address for my
credit card (i.e. it's different from the delivery address) may be
slowing things up - can anyone confirm these theories?

Thanks in advance,
Tim