Neo market status

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at iol.pt
Tue Jul 31 12:28:58 CEST 2007

 Hi.

 There's one thing I'd like to see in the wiki or at openmoko.com: a sales status.

 Something a little more informative than Mc.D's "over one billion served". ;)

 I think it would be very informative to see a daily updated reality of how many Neos were actually sold. The wiki is already full of extrapolations, but there's nothing like the real deal.

 It would help us get a better image of the world we are moving in: how many Neos are out there? How big is the development pool?

 It would provide a sound base upon which to build the present wiki pages, which lay out the owners and wannabe owners.

 Is this doable?

 Vasco.