Anyone, not billed yet?

Ulrik Rasmussen openmoko at hwiz.dk
Tue Jul 31 12:30:46 CEST 2007

I haven't been billed yet either, order #2312. This may have been a problem
with the YES_I_DO response, as I think I missed this clause:

/Please note that it is important to leave the subject of the mail intact, and
that your response comes from the original email that you used to make this
order./

The subject was intact, but I think I deleted the old body of the email (can't
remember though, was in a hurry).

Regards
Ulrik