Anyone, not billed yet?

Ulrik Rasmussen openmoko at
Tue Jul 31 12:30:46 CEST 2007

I haven't been billed yet either, order #2312. This may have been a problem
with the YES_I_DO response, as I think I missed this clause:

/Please note that it is important to leave the subject of the mail intact, and
that your response comes from the original email that you used to make this

The subject was intact, but I think I deleted the old body of the email (can't
remember though, was in a hurry).