GTA02 Board only option in October?

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Tue Jul 31 15:29:12 CEST 2007

Dnia wtorek, 31 lipca 2007, Ian Stirling napisał:

> If they are making an actual new PCB, there are many interesting
> options. Personally, I'd like the ports that will be used for the wifi
> card in GTA02 brought out to a header to which a full-sized SD card can
> be connected.

GTA01 has microSD connected to MMC/SD controler in CPU. In GTA02 there
will be SMedia chip which also has MMC/SD controler so probably it will
be used for card and CPU controler will be used for WiFi.

So no ports left.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

                 Try not! Do, or do not! There is no try!
                 		-- Yoda