GTA02 Board only option in October?

Ian Stirling OpenMoko at mauve.plus.com
Tue Jul 31 15:52:15 CEST 2007

Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> Dnia wtorek, 31 lipca 2007, Ian Stirling napisał:
>

>>If they are making an actual new PCB, there are many interesting
>>options. Personally, I'd like the ports that will be used for the wifi
>>card in GTA02 brought out to a header to which a full-sized SD card can
>>be connected.
>

> GTA01 has microSD connected to MMC/SD controler in CPU. In GTA02 there
> will be SMedia chip which also has MMC/SD controler so probably it will
> be used for card and CPU controler will be used for WiFi.
>
> So no ports left.

I was meaning in the context of the discussion of GTA01 PCBs being
available after GTA02 ships, for use in embedded applications.

If the GTA01 PCB was modified at all - as would be implied by the
earlier suggestion of bringing more pins out, then there are
considerable other alterations to be potentially done.

Oh - right, the wifi is connected to the accel chip, so that won't work.