Anyone, not billed yet?

Tue Jul 31 17:09:11 CEST 2007

Hi Ulrik,
We got your reply with YES_I_DO, and your order is still on our system, don't worry.  Your order will be processed on 2nd batch of the shipment which is around mid-August.  Thanks.
-Liane at FIC

From: community-bounces at 代理 Ulrik Rasmussen
Sent: 2007/7/31 [星期二] 下午 06:30
To: community at lists.openmoko.orgot
Subject: Re: Anyone, not billed yet?

I haven't been billed yet either, order #2312. This may have been a problem
with the YES_I_DO response, as I think I missed this clause:

/Please note that it is important to leave the subject of the mail intact, and
that your response comes from the original email that you used to make this

The subject was intact, but I think I deleted the old body of the email (can't
remember though, was in a hurry).

On Tuesday 31 July 2007 10:42, Sudharshan S wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just couldn't resist the urge to ask if there are anyone here who had
> ordered the development release but *not been billed* yet.  Especially
> anxious since there has not been any word of the second batch, AFAIK
> (ordered it on 11 July, around 0500 hours GMT). Sorry folks, but when all
> the others are getting to play, hack and cuddle with the neo, I feel
> jealous and left alone =(.
> Me want me neo...
> Regards
> Sudharshan S