$3000 roaming Iphone/AT&T story

admin at mmri.us admin at mmri.us
Tue Jul 31 20:54:50 CEST 2007

"http://www.boingboing.net/2007/07/31/att_iphone_intl_roam.html"

I guess that happens if you dont know what you are really charged for
when locked into a provider such as AT&T.
Even more reason to have an unlocked phone. If you want to unlock the
Iphone, all you have is a PDA.
It should be clear that the Iphone is a bit dead in the water.
Anyway, this definitely helps to justify the wait for the FIC NEO.

This looks like to me as if you HAVE TO use AT&T when in Europe!?
No wonder it is so expensive to roam.
If this is true, the the Iphone is a dead duck for business.

Seemingly the  poor Iphone users cannot negotiate better deals, why
because there is no competition .. only AT&T for the Iphone.