US: T-Mobile plans

Eric Johnson eric at ebj.us
Tue Jul 31 21:34:04 CEST 2007

Are you sure this wasn't a certificate issue on your jar file. I had no
trouble downloading J2ME apps last year using T-Mobile US and my own web
site. For some of the handsets you needed to hack the root certificate
in the phone or in the Sprint case download a developer certificate to
the phone.

I can't see how the SIM would have any effect on this. In principle, it
can store the root certificate but in my experience the handset
developers chose not to implement that part of the standards.

I guess I'll find out when I get my own Neo.

Eric