concept phone with only a touchscreen for UI

Matthew S. Hamrick mhamrick at cryptonomicon.net
Sat Jun 2 22:35:43 CEST 2007

Well... for a while I was thinking about implanting a strong magnet
under the skin in one of my fingers to detect alternating current.
There are a few people out there who have done this and they say they
can feel a very mild wiggle when the magnet comes near a wire
carrying AC. It might be possible to detect the current going through
the touchscreen as you make contact with it.

But that's probably not a mainstream solution.