Neo1973 Update!

Zack Shivers admin at h1voltage.com
Sun Jun 3 21:56:34 CEST 2007

Excellent news.  I'm looking forward do doing development on such a rich
platform, in terms of both the hardware and software.  Any word on what
specific chip the graphics acceleration will be?  Also, I know people
have been asking a lot for Wifi, which is definitely a good feature
considering the Neo's competition.

I'm curious if anyone has compiled a listing of the hardware spec
changes into one place.  I'd like to find out what the hardware revision
history is like.  If its on the Wiki, or somewhere obviously, I
apologize in advance.  Also, how open is FIC being with the hardware
design?  Are PCB layouts available?

Thanks,
~Zack