Neo1973 Update!

Hans Cats hanscats at
Sun Jun 3 23:59:13 CEST 2007

2007/6/3, Tomasz Zielinski <tomasz.zielinski at>:
> 2007/6/3, openmokolist.50.minime at <openmokolist.50.minime at
> >:
> > Phase 2 (GTA-02) will feature:
> > -a 2D/3D-Graphics Accelerator
> > -256MByte of Flash Memory
> > -WiFi
> > -updated battery: 1700mAh
> Well, GTA-01 is now definitely dead on arrival. Without finished
> software is hasn't any chance. My bet: it won't be sold at all, nobody
> would buy it now. GTA-02 will be the first model on sale.
> Am I correct?

It's not correct.
Harald Welte's blog [1] from yesterday says "The first couple of hundred
GTA01Bv4 phnes have been produced by the FIC's mass production factory in
mainland china. I'll personally do QA on 10% of those phones throughout the
second week of June. We want to make sure we don't have any mishaps with our
first customers, do we?"