Any updates?? now that we have passed the "original" date for the second test production run.

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 00:53:07 CEST 2007

On 6/4/07, Aanjhan R <aanjhan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some updates here.
>
> http://gnumonks.org/~laforge/weblog/2007/06/02#20070602-busy-busy-busy70
>
> Reggies.
> --
> Aanjhan

this is not a complaint as such, but the statement

"I can't publicly state what's going on with regard to OpenMoko internally"

from the gnumonks.org link given by aanjhan, i find slightly odd.

as this is an open project, community supported, shouldn't all things
openmoko also be open? after all, we are the openmoko development
team?

apologies if you're referring to things internal to FIC, i must have
misunderstood the meaning