Neo1973 Update!

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at
Mon Jun 4 09:09:19 CEST 2007

Dnia niedziela, 3 czerwca 2007, Oleg Gusev napisał:
> Am Sonntag, 3. Juni 2007 17:00 schrieb openmokolist.50.minime at
> > Phase 2 (GTA-02) will feature:
> > -a 2D/3D-Graphics Accelerator
> This one needs more clarification.
> I doubt that it will be some ATI chipset.

Looking at recently released code from coreteam it will be SMedia chip.
And as user of ATI gfx cards I am happy that they do not use ATI chipsets
as they (ati) have no idea how opensource way works - I see it each time
when want to update drivers (free one or propertiary one).

OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

         Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events;
         small minds discuss people.