Neo1973 Update!

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 18:16:28 CEST 2007

How does Phase1 and Phase2 differ for the user (non-dev) who will be buying
in September (or whenever the release date is)?  Will the first public
release of these phones be Phase2 or Phase2+?  Should we be hyping the wifi
on the Neo1973 when discussing the phone with others, or should we be
telling them that "yeah the Neo1973 phone will be awesome, but *you* should
wait until 2008..."?

I am hoping for the former, e.g. that wifi will be available on all
publicly-released phones.  But, I really don't know...

I want the Neo1973 so much!  :)

--
start using Free software
  http://www.linux.org