Any updates?? now that we have passed the "original" date for the second test production run.

Duncan Hudson openmoko at dunc-it.com
Sun Jun 3 16:28:01 CEST 2007

Aanjhan R wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 5/31/07, Alan Ide <gamebeavis at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am still waiting on baited breathe for "news". I know that the
>> original
>> test run that was slated for a couple weeks ago got pushed back, but
>> what
>> about the "second" run that was supposed to happen. How did the run
>> go (if
>> there has been a run yet). More problems? What about the phase 1+
>> specs??
>> Basically, any news??????????
>
> Some updates here.
>
> http://gnumonks.org/~laforge/weblog/2007/06/02#20070602-busy-busy-busy
 From that blog post: "ll personally do QA on 10% of those phones
throughout the second week of June."  So, I guess if QA hasn't even
begun yet we shouldn't anticipate these anytime soon.  I fear that the
soonest we'll see the developer's release is the former September mass
market release date.  It would make sense - the September date, so far,
is the only date that we haven't missed yet.

Dunc