[SVHMPC] concept phone with only a touchscreen for UI

Steven Milburn steven.milburn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 19:33:41 CEST 2007

Well, Bradely's suggestion included making the flip transparent.  If it's
transparent, the button definitions can still be on the screen, instead of
written on the buttons themselves.  Now the only thing that is fixed is the
shape of the button matrix.

Personally, I'd like to see a touchscreen with some type of ability to raise
dimples at any point under software control.  Kind of like a braille reader
on acid.  If only such a thing existed. (does it?)

--Steve