New HTC Touch

Eric Heinemann e_heinemann at
Tue Jun 5 20:14:43 CEST 2007

Found a demo of Touchflo at

Looks very similiar to the way the iPhone interface works.

----- Original Message ----
From: Thomas Gstädtner <thomas at>
To: Oleg Gusev <oleg at>
Cc: community at
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2007 12:50:29 PM
Subject: Re: New HTC Touch

Ok, I do not know the cheap HTC's. The one I have and need for work uses a big and mighty XScale :)
Well - the 612 MHz doesn't make the dialing software of WM5 in 640x480 faster. Really unusable.

2007/6/5, Oleg Gusev <oleg at>:
Am Dienstag, 5. Juni 2007 18:17 schrieb Fabien:
> As a former HTC customer I can only agree: hardware is great
Are you joking ? This is the cheapest mass-market
HTC design based on OMAP850 CPU.

OpenMoko community mailing list
community at

OpenMoko community mailing list