[SVHMPC] concept phone with only a touchscreen for UI

adrian cockcroft adrian.cockcroft at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 00:26:46 CEST 2007

Or invert the problem, instead of buttons, make holes. The touch sensitive
surface is exposed through the holes, and you can feel which hole you are
poking at. A relatively stiff transparent cover with holes in is easy to
make (techshop.ws laser cutter :-) and clip onto the face of the phone.

Adrian