Clarification Rant

Ryan Prior piratehead at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 01:12:18 CEST 2007

I'm in the same situation. I need a phone, no question. The Neo 1973 is the
phone I want, no question. The question is this: will the Neo1973 with WiFi
be available by the time I cannot live without a phone for any longer? If
the answer is no, I will be really disappointed, and it will probably be
another two years before I will be able to economically justify a Neo1973.
It isn't that I'm threatening anything... I love the concept of OpenMoko and
plan to develop software for it, even if I can't get my hands on one. I wish
the hardware team the best of luck, and I look forward to life in the
trenches with the software team.