Iphone 3rd party development allowed...

Steven Milburn steven.milburn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 03:22:20 CEST 2007

As of yet, AT&T hasn't disabled bluetooth like you mention.  I bought a
phone from Cingular/AT&T only a couple months ago.  (I chose them because I
wanted a GSM phone so I could play with the Neo when it's available).  I'm
able to transfer music, pics, and other files from my computer to the phone
without issue.  My brother has a chocolate phone from Verizon, and can't
move files from his computer to the phone via usb nor bluetooth.  I think
what you're saying may be true for Verizon and Sprint.

--Steve