UI ideas/questions

Casper van Donderen casper_de_dondergod at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:39:53 CEST 2007

Hi, about all the UI stuff:

I have never seen an original Motorola UI, everybody I know over here has a Motorola with Vodafone and Vodafone replaces the UI on each model by it's own, So the people who have a Nokia/Motorola/BenQ-Siemens all have the same UI if they have Vodafone (it was the pre N-series generation anyway.

But what about the Neo?

Can you still edit that main panel which is always visible (that's the Matchbox thing?) because the color of choice at the moment is orange, and I think another color could work better, the thing I like about UI's is contrast and the pictures at the moment don't jave that much contrast, it's all orange with white and other pretty light colors, the JavaFX Neo has a dark green background and buttons in light colors, that makes the buttons really 'pop' out.

The only thing I would like to have now is a real Neo with only the calling and SMS functions working ;-), then you can always edit the UI later.

Regards,

Casper