UI ideas/questions

Jose Manrique Lopez de la Fuente jsmanrique at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:02:41 CEST 2007

Hello,

I think somekind of "guidelines" for developers are needed. Perhaps
FIC could release their own ones, and some external read could help:
Palm guidelines:
http://www.access-company.com/developers/documents/docs/ui/UIGuide_Front.html
Nokia usability site:
http://forum.nokia.com/main/technical_services/usability/index.html

And perhaps OpenMoko could get some feedback from Maemo or
Ubuntu-Mobile[1] people.

Best regards,

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileAndEmbedded