Yet another contender in the market?

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at
Thu Jun 7 16:44:30 CEST 2007

The wallpaper on the F700 from the first Google result (
is a total rip-off of the Ubuntu default theme.  I doubt that they're
actually running Ubuntu (although I think Ubuntu is getting into the mobile

The features don't really seem comparable.  No wifi and no bluetooth.  And
the screen is even smaller and lower resolution than the iPhone.